Please feel free to contact us (Bryan and Karen - Owners / Managers) with any questions, comments, or requests. If there is anything we can do whether it is providing information on the local area or arranging for delivery of special occasion flowers we are here to make sure you have a wonderful stay.
2525 Sterling Highway
Homer, AK 99603
Homer is located on the Kenai Peninsula, just 225 miles from Anchorage. You will travel 4.5 hours along a stretch of road designated as an American "Scenic Byway" with stunning scenery. Take the Seward Highway south out of Anchorage until you come to a junction with signs for Seward and Homer. You will bear right at the fork towards Homer along Sterling Highway. You will pass through Copper Landing, Sterling, and Soldotna until you reach Homer, literally located at the "end of the road".
As you approach Homer, you will see the Official State overlook on your right with a big sign “Welcome to Homer, Halibut Capital of the World”. Our cabins are located approximately one mile downhill past the State overlook on the right, Milepost 170.5. Start looking for the Dovetail Log Cabin on your right as you head down the hill, the cabins are located all along Baycrest Hill.
Welcome! There is no official office check-in, we are expecting you. The door will open and keys inside.
As you head downhill past the State Overlook, you will pass a closed property on the right Bayview Inn, then Bay Vista Place, then a small sign “Baycrest Green House”, our cabins are located on the right on Baycrest Hill up til Mount Augustine Drive.
1. Double Eagle Ship Cabin - as you head downhill from the state overlook after you pass the Baycrest Greenhouse sign, you will take a right at the second driveway downhill with the street sign “Double Eagle”.
2. Bears Den Timber Frame Lodge - after you pass the Baycrest Green House sign, it will the third driveway downhill with the street sign “Bears Den”. Address 2563 Sterling Highway.
3. Dovetail Log Cabin - after you pass Baycrest Green House sign, it will be the fourth driveway downhill with the street sign “Alaska Adventure Cabins”. The address is 2525 Sterling Highway.
4. Canyon Creek Cabin - after you pass Baycrest Green House sign, it will be the fourth driveway downhill with the street sign “Alaska Adventure Cabins”. The address is 2525 Sterling Highway. Park in the large parking lot, and take the footpath to the right of the Dovetail Log Cabin. Take the staircase down and then the footpath to the right and the Canyon Creek Cabin is at the end of the path.
5. Glacier View Log Cabin - after you pass our main office location at 2525 Sterling Highway, go downhill one driveway to your right. The log cabin is close to the corner of Mt. Augustine and Sterling Highway, so if you pass Mt. Augustine, you have gone too far.
6. Bears View - after your pass our main office at 2525 Sterling Highway, go downhill and take the next right on Mt Augustine and then the very next right driveway uphill. The Bears View cabin is to your right at the top of the driveway. Address 2217 Sterling Highway.
7. Moose Caboose - after your pass our main office and Dovetail Log cabin at 2525 Sterling Highway, go downhill and take the next right on Mt Augustine, and then the very next right driveway uphill. At the top of the driveway, take a left past a little houseboat on land, and the Moose Caboose is on the other side. Parking for the Upper Moose Caboose is to the right of the train, and the lower unit directly in front of the steps to the lower unit. Overflow parking is next to the little boat house.